To put your emotional intelligence skills into practice as a leader you need to:
1. Become an outstanding communicator by adapting to the style of others and enhance communication to become more persuasive and influential
2. Analyse the behaviours and intentions of others better and manage emotional responses to people and situations.
3. Understand people better and be able to listen to their conscious and unconscious minds.
4. Build better and more effective relationships
5. Use effective planning and set clear goals – and get the motivation to achieve them
If you are interested in developing your leadership or creating more effective teams we would love to have a conversation.