How to be great at developing and engaging people
Being developed is the number one engagement need for a lot of people. You need to be really good at identifying peoples needs and helping them fill them.
This one day course will enable you to effectively train, coach, give feedback and delegate to get the best from people.
It is for mangers with regular people development responsibility.
You will get clear ideas on behaviours and actions needed to develop a culture of continuous development that is driven by you.
- How to identify development needs and chose the right methods to meet them.
- Coaching, what it is and how to do it really well.
- How to train people effectively, methods, tools and techniques.
- The delegation process and a critical checklist for briefing.
- The learning cycle and its relevance to the team.
- Being creative with people’s development.
If you are interested in developing your leadership or creating more effective teams we would love to have a conversation.